Today was a lovely springy day to bike through town. Actually it's more like summer, but Italians still mostly wear a jacket, it is after all still winter, until the 21st of March! I was going quite fast to cross the road when the lights were still green. From my right side this cute little man turned in front of me. He was dressed exactly like someone from a 60s film. He had an old bicycle and a wooden basket. I had my (ok, Fedes) camera bag over my shoulder and I just had to take a picture! I wasn't really able to concentrate too carefully as I too was on a moving bike. But it worked out quite well. :)
What a great photo - I love the look of the face - so telling. Thank you, Muscadine Max for contributing your genius to this blog!
ReplyDeleteIneed! This Muscadine Max character sure is full of great ideas! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you for being a major contributer to just blog! :)
Wow!
ReplyDeleteyou took that Riina !
that is the most amazing photograph I've seen -
thank you !