The magic of seeds! Would be fun to get a whole bunch of seeds, not knowing what they were, and seeing what comes up. The sun here in Winnipeg is eager for the spring.
Yeah, like in the Mumins, when they find a box of seeds brought to shore by the sea. They plant them all and during the night a whole jungle surrounds their house! Those are Papaya seeds in the picture. I've also planted pineapple, ginger, avocados and herbs. I'm still planning to plant at least peas, tomatoes, beans, rucola and basil. I think the sun is always eager for the spring in Italy. Fede disagrees :)
Oh, come on... these days is always minus something, for us is strong winter! :D never had snow here in turin for more than a week, it's wonderful! anyhow, at our place we have every king of plants :D
The magic of seeds! Would be fun to get a whole bunch of seeds, not knowing what they were, and seeing what comes up. The sun here in Winnipeg is eager for the spring.
ReplyDeleteYeah, like in the Mumins, when they find a box of seeds brought to shore by the sea. They plant them all and during the night a whole jungle surrounds their house!
ReplyDeleteThose are Papaya seeds in the picture. I've also planted pineapple, ginger, avocados and herbs. I'm still planning to plant at least peas, tomatoes, beans, rucola and basil. I think the sun is always eager for the spring in Italy. Fede disagrees :)
Oh, come on... these days is always minus something, for us is strong winter! :D
ReplyDeletenever had snow here in turin for more than a week, it's wonderful!
anyhow, at our place we have every king of plants :D
I still see space on the floor for plants! :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's cold, but the sun is strong, kind of like in Winnipeg... icicles <3